Visit China with Your Pets
2012-07-12 08:47

According to Chinese law, if you take pets (dogs and cats) into China you are required to have the following documents:

1. Certificate of immunization from rabies issued by Canadian veterinarian office;

2. Quarantine certificate issued by the relevant Canadian authorities;

3. Pets will be quarantined for 30 days at the designated place on arrival in China.

For more information, please contact:

Bureau of animal and plant health inspection and quarantine of Canada



General administration of customs of the Peoples Republic of China

General administration of quality supervision, inspection and quarantine of the Peoples Republic of China



Suggest to a Friend
copyright © 2009 Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Vancouver, All Rights Reserved